Connecticut Association of Zoning Enforcement Officials
For a listing of available positions, please check here routinely..
Town of Windsor Locks
The Town of Windsor Locks is now accepting applications for Part Time Blight/Wetlands/Assistant Zoning Enforcement Officer.
- A minimum of three years of experience in land use development, enforcement or natural resources with Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Registered Soil Scientist capable of locating wetlands a plus.
- DEEP Wetland Agent Training Segments I-III and CAZEO certifications preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain appropriate working relationships and interact courteously with fellow employees, public officials, commission members, property owners and their representatives, and the general public.
- Must possess a valid CT Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Ability to attend evening meetings required.
For a full position description, please click here.