CAZEO Spring Institute POSTPONED

As of 3/13/2020 the Executive Committee has made the decision to postpone Session 2. At this time we do not know the new dates it will be held. We plan to evaluate the current situation in late April and will make an announcement as soon as we are able.

If you are registered you will receive an email with further instructions. If you have not registered you should do so now and transmit payment as required to guarantee your spot. As of this writing there less than 10 spaces left. 

If you are unable to make the new dates  CAZEO will issue you a refund. 

If you have questions please contact Robin Newton or Mike D'Amato directly.